Anybody using methylated prohormones needs to ensure they take some form of cycle support supplement and Olympus Labs Ar1macare Pro Is one of the best providing heart, liver, and total hormonal protection using an extensive list of clinically proven ingredients.
- Premium cycle support supplement
- Liver support complex based around TUDCA
- Prolactin management complex
- Reduces estrogen
- Optimises testosterone levels
- Incorporates cardiovascular support ingredients
Prohormone users will not find many better supplements than this for the purpose of total cycle support in a single product.
Ar1macare is designed to be the number one cycle support supplement aiming to minimise estrogen, safeguarding liver and cardiovascular function and even combat prolactin, an often overlooked cause of gyno in bodybuilders using prohormones. This is a product which naturally includes an extensive list of ingredients which are broken into groups based on their function.
Anti-Estrogens – Ar1macare features two compounds, Androst 3,5-dien-7,17-dione at 50 mg and Abieta-8,11,13-trien-18-oic acid at 100 mg. Both of these ingredients are usually found in dedicated estrogen blockers such as Arimistane, Anabeta Elite and Alchemy each of which features at least one of these either currently or in the past.
Liver Protection – the key ingredient in Olympus Labs’ liver fortification matrix is TUDCA, but it also includes the well-known antioxidant N-acetyl cysteine and celery seed. Together these help to combat cholestasis as well as having anti-hypertensive effects.
Tauroursodeoxycholic acid (TUDCA) is a bile acid released from the gallbladder that helps to digest fats and absorb fat-soluble vitamins. Bile supplements can eliminate gallstones, helps the body to detox and treat liver and gut diseases. Bile is the body’s main way of eliminating harmful fat-soluble substances like toxins, drugs and heavy metals, as well as eliminating excess cholesterol from the body.
Hormonal Support – Although there are anti-estrogens in Ar1macare, Olympics have also included DHB which is paired with Bioperine to optimise testosterone levels.
Prolactin Control – Elevated prolactin levels can often blindside users leading to gynecomastia that takes some users by surprise. Ar1macare includes three ingredients that have each been shown in research to combat prolactin mediated side effects.
Cardiovascular Support – to complete the formula Olympus have selected a number of food and plant ingredients shown to lower LDL (so called bad cholesterol) levels, blood pressure, or combat oxidative stress.
When to Take Ar1macare
Ar1macare is intended for use during a prohormone cycle to safeguard health. However, this could also be used anybody is seeking to optimise their health even if they are not taking prohormones.
- 240 Capsules
- Serving size: 8 Capsules
- Servings per container: 30
- Amount Per Serving:
- Dualsupport anti-aromatase comples:
- Abieta-8,199,13-trien-18-oic acid (extracted from Colophony) (min. 95% purity by HPLC) 100mg
- Androsta-3,5-dien-7,17-dione 50mg
- Liver fortification matrix:
- NAC (N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine) 120mg
- TUDCA (Tauroursodeoxycholic Acid) 200mg
- Celery Seed (Apium graveolens) exact (3% Flavones) 200mg
- Hormonal Optimazation matrix:
- DHB (6’7 dihydroxybergamottin) 10mg
- Bioperine 5mg
- Comphensive prolactin control (CPC):
- Vitex Agnus Castus (extract) 600mg
- Mucuna Pruriens P.E. (std. min. 99% L-Dopa) 300mg
- P-5-P (Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate) 150mg
- Cardiovascular care matrix (CCM):
- Red yeast rice powder (Monascus Purpureus) 1200mg
- Grape seed extract (95% Proanthocyanidins) 200mg
- Beta Vulgaris (Beetroot) extract (root) 600mg
- Pine bark extract (95% Proanthocyanidins) 200mg
- CoEnzyme Q10 (CoQ10 Natural/Ubidecarenone) 150mg
- Policosanol (50% Octacosanol) 20mg
- Other ingredients: Rice Flour, Magnesium Stearate, Gelatin
- DIRECTIONS FOR USE: As an adult dietary supplement, take 4 capsules two times daily with meals. Do not exceed more than 8 capsules in a 24 hour period of time