Laxogenin is a compound that you should really know about by now. You may have come across it already since it's used as an ingredient in some bestselling supplements but it's definitely one of the hidden gems that could do with a bit more attention.
One good thing about Laxogenin is that it's not classed as a steroid or prohormone, which means it boasts a massive number of benefits without any of the negative side effects.
What is Laxogenin?
Laxogenin is a plant steroid that has a similar structure to another plant extract called ecdysterone. It was first discovered in plants, from the same family that includes mustard leaves - in that form, it's almost one of your five a day! It has some of the same properties as Anavar (or Oxandrolone), one of the most popular oral anabolic steroids of all time.
At the moment Laxogenin isn't mainstream. That's because most of the research that's been done has been in the old school USSR. Word gets out though, maybe through weightlifters from back in the day - and those guys knew what they were doing.
Benefits of Laxogenin
- Accelerated recovery
- Reduction in post-workout muscle soreness
- Powerful anti-inflammatory effects; helps with joint pains
- Massive pumps and vascularity
- Faster gains in strength
- Improved resistance to physical and mental fatigue
- Safe for both men and women
Advantages of Laxogenin
- 100% Natural
- Doesn't affect your hormones like testosterone and estrogen
- Laxogenin works on your body's response to proteins
- That means women can use it too
- It acts quickly and combines well with protein supplements
- Fast-acting - ideal for anyone looking to build muscle and strength quickly
- Can be stacked with pretty much any other compound
- Can be used for PCT (post cycle therapy) particularly after a prohormone cycle
Laxogenin Supports Fat Loss
The key to what Laxogenin does isn't totally clear, but what seems to happen is it knocks back production of cortisol, which is a stress hormone - if your cortisol levels are up you can't grow or produce muscle. With the brakes on the cortisol, your muscles have more chance to bulk up to support your strength. One great side effect is it makes it hard to gain fat, too.
The other thing Laxogenin is good for is getting your proteins to work together better and reduces protein breakdown.
Get the Most out of Laxogenin
Keys to getting the most from Laxogenin:
- It's a great alternative to prohormones and produces results fast
- If you are using prohormones, it stacks well with them as it doesn't affect testosterone and estrogen
- For the same reasons, it's an excellent choice to add to your PCT stack (post cycle therapy)
How to Use Laxogenin
Thanks to Laxogenin not messing about with your hormones, you can use it long term without hassle. We've seen a growing number of people use it for up to 4 months with great results building muscle, reducing body fat, boosting performance and easing mental fatigue.
The Mutagenic Labz Metamorphosiz combines Laxogenin (25mg) with Epicatechin 150mg - take 2 capsules per day for best results. Take it with food for better absorption.
0 customer responses
You must be logged in to post a comment.
click here to log in