Laxogenin is a plant-derived (100% natural) supplement that offers a safe and non-liver-toxic method of gaining muscle mass as well as many all-round benefits to your health and wellbeing. Some of the notable benefits include building lean muscle, promoting fat loss, lowering cortisol levels and enhancing physical performance and recovery.
5 Alpha Hydroxy Laxogenin commonly referred to as “laxo” for short, has been shown to enhance protein synthesis by over 200%! It is structurally similar to ecdysterone, first discovered in Russia. Research has shown that Laxogenin exhibits similar anabolic properties to anabolic steroids such as Anavar; one of the most popular oral anabolic steroids of all time. However, unlike Anavar, Laxogenin exerts its effects without impacting your own body’s hormone levels meaning there is no suppression of testosterone or associated side effects seen with steroid use.
- Build lean muscle mass
- Promote fat loss
- Enhance physical performance
- Optimise recovery
- Lowers the stress hormone cortisol (which causes fat storage and muscle breakdown)
Is Laxogenin Suppressive?
Laxogenin belongs to a category of plant hormones called brassinosteroids which have a similar structure to animal steroid hormones. However, plant steroids function through a completely different pathway than human steroid hormones and therefore doesn’t affect the endocrine system. It does not convert to the male sex hormones testosterone and dihydrotestosterone, nor does it convert to estrogen so you won’t need to worry about any adverse effects such as gynecomastia.
This is the highlight – this compound is completely safe for both men and women alike. The ideal supplement of choice for anyone seeking to avoid negative side effects.
Natural Muscle Building with Laxogenin
Laxogenin was first discovered in plants, from the same family that includes mustard leaves – in that form, it’s almost one of your five a day! It has some of the same properties as Anavar (or Oxandrolone), one of the most popular oral anabolic steroids of all time.
At the moment Laxogenin isn’t mainstream. That’s because most of the research that’s been done has been in the old school USSR. Word gets out though, maybe through weightlifters from back in the day – and those guys knew what they were doing.
Plant brassinosteroids and their synthetic derivatives may offer a novel therapeutic strategy for promoting growth, repair, and maintenance of skeletal muscles.
Benefits of Laxogenin
- Accelerated recovery
- Reduction in post-workout muscle soreness
- Powerful anti-inflammatory effects; helps with joint pains
- Massive pumps and vascularity
- Faster gains in strength
- Improved resistance to physical and mental fatigue
- Safe for both men and women
- 100% Natural
- Doesn’t affect your hormones like testosterone and estrogen
- Safe for women
- It acts quickly and combines well with protein supplements
- Fast-acting – ideal for anyone looking to build muscle and strength quickly
- Can be stacked with pretty much any other compound
- Can be used for PCT (post cycle therapy) particularly after a prohormone cycle
Supports Fat Loss
The key to what Laxogenin does isn’t totally clear, but what seems to happen is it knocks back production of cortisol, which is a stress hormone – if your cortisol levels are up you can’t grow or produce muscle. With the brakes on the cortisol, your muscles have more chance to bulk up to support your strength. One great side effect is it makes it hard to gain fat, too.
Get the Most of Your Cycle
Laxogenin can be used in many different ways to optimise results whether you’re on-cycle, off-cycle or running a PCT. Its main advantages are:
- Stacks well with SARMs and prohormones as it doesn’t affect testosterone and estrogen
- It’s a great alternative to prohormones if you prefer zero suppression
- An excellent choice to add to your PCT (post cycle therapy)
Thanks to Laxogenin not messing about with your hormones, you can use it long term without hassle. We’ve seen a growing number of people use it for up to 4 months with great results building muscle, reducing body fat, boosting performance and easing mental fatigue.
Mutagenic Labz Metamorphosiz combines Laxogenin (25mg) with Epicatechin 150mg – take 2 capsules per day for best results. Take it with food for better absorption.