Olympus Labs SRar1ne (SR9009) is a research-based product which works by supporting improved metabolic functioning and by enabling greater performance during endurance activity. With a unique mechanism of action not previously seen, SRar1ne has been suggested to be “exercise in a bottle”. SR9009 is best understood as a supplement which mediates optimal metabolic function being described often as an exercise mimetic, or something which can provide similar effects as can be expected from exercise. It works by increasing mitochondrial function in muscle cells which in turn supports increased metabolic function as well as enhanced fuel utilisation in the body. With the potential to positively affect both endurance/cardio performance as well as supporting your weight loss goals, SRar1ne opens up a new frontier in ergogenic supplementation.
- The infamous ‘exercise in a bottle’
- Dual action supplement
- Supports gains in endurance activity
- Makes dieting easier by increasing mitochondrial function
- Supports improved metabolic function
- Enhanced fat loss
- 90 Capsules
- Serving size: 1 capsule
- Servings per container: 90
- Amount Per Serving:
- Ethyl-3-(((4-chlorobenzl)((5-nitrothiophen-2-yl)methyl)amino)methyl)pyrrolidine-1-carboxylate 7mg
- Other ingredients: Rice flour, Magnesium Stearate, Gelatin
- DIRECTIONS FOR USE: As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules of SRar1ne daily.
When to Take SRar1ne
SRar1ne is best used in cycles of 4-6 weeks with its application best suited during stages when you are dieting or seeking to focus on cardiovascular performance. Conversely, it is not suggested that users should use this when bulking.
Who can Take SRar1ne
SRar1ne will be of use mainly to two groups, dieters and those who training is focused around greater cardiovascular performance. It is completely safe for both men and women to use.