The Mutagenic Labz Halo (or Halodrol) is an excellent prohormone for anyone looking to drastically improve their performance and image. You can expect rapid gains in strength and lean muscle mass as well as a reduction in body fat. Halodrol is non-estrogenic, so there is no need to worry about any negative side effects Halodrol is a prohormone to the infamous Turinabol that the East Germans used.
Like Turinabol, users of Halodrol can expect to benefit from rapid gains in lean muscle mass, with a drop in water retention and body fat. Impressive gains of strength can be expected. Being a designer engineered substitute to more toxic compounds, Halodrol exerts a relatively benign influence on overall body health being vastly more anabolic (that is, muscle building) than it is androgenic (meaning its effects on male sexual characteristics are mild) and it has zero estrogenic effect (meaning it is not going to cause any unfortunate side effects such as bloating.)
Halodrol is the ultimate designer engineered Prohormone whose origins in world sport demonstrate its advantage for athletes, be it for building lean muscle or boosting strength.
Ingredients per capsule:
- Halodrol 20mg
- Piperine 5mg
- VEGAN (veggie caps are used for all Mutagenic Labz products)
Halo contains Halodrol (4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1, 4-diene-3-17b-diol), which is a derivative of testosterone. The gains from Halodrol usually take about two weeks to notice. Most notice a significant increase in lean muscle mass, strength, vascularity, and increased muscular pumps without any bloating.
Directions for Use:
- Take 1 capsule per day
- Cycle support is required whilst on Halodrol
- After finishing a cycle of Halodrol, to help maintain your gains, it is important to do a proper Post Cycle Therapy
- Do not use this product if under the age of 21 years
- Consult a physician before using this dietary supplement
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage
- Exceeding the recommended serving could cause serious adverse health effects, including heart attacks and stroke
- Consult your healthcare professional before use if you are taking any prescription drugs
- Cycle support recommended
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
2 customer reviews
okReview by Haze (Posted on November 08, 2018)
Done a review for this product before but I dont think these guys accepted it lol. i mentioned i will keep everyone informed as to whether these are the real deal or not. so far I'm on to my 7th day of cycle and I can't really tell you if I've noticed anything different yet. I feel a bit more 'ripped' than usual but that could just be down to visiting the toilet a lot recently. will go into my second week expecting some gains or visual changes. will keep you updated
On courseReview by Haze (Posted on November 06, 2018)
Currently on a Halo cycle. Will let all of you know whether they’re the real deal or whether they are straight up fakes.