The Mutagenic Labz MK-677 (also known as ibutamoren mesylate) is a substance that is associated with more discussions on online forums than actual clinical research. However, the research so far does support several benefits of ibutamoren, associated with its ability to increase growth hormone and IGF-1 levels naturally. A great thing about ibutamoren is that it increases growth hormone levels with little or no increase in other hormones, such as cortisol (R, R). Cortisol suppresses the immune system, reduces wound healing, impairs learning and memory. It's usually not good to have this hormone elevated.
Mutagenic Labz MK-677 promotes the secretion of the growth hormone (GH) and increases insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1) (R, R). It increases growth hormone levels by mimicking the action of the hormone ghrelin (R), and binding to one of the ghrelin receptors (GHSR) in the brain (R). Activated GHSR stimulates growth hormone release from the brain.
Results occur from as little as 5mg per day and up to 30mg per day. Usual side effects of GH secretagogue products such as numb hands, feeling lethargic and small to large increases in appetite.
- Increased IGF-1 and Growth Hormone serum levels
- Promote lean muscle mass
- Increased fat oxidation
- Healing bones, tendons, and ligaments
- Tightening of the skin
- Improved sleep patterns
- As a dietary supplement take 1-3 caps per day
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage
- Do not take longer than 4 continuous weeks without an 8 week off period
- Servings per container: 60
- Serving size: 1
- Ingredients: (R)-1'-(2-methylalanyl-O-benzyl-D-seryl)-1-(methylsulfonyl)-1,2-dihydrospiro[indole-3,4'-piperidine] 10mg
1 customer reviews
Mad hungryReview by Cenzo666 (Posted on October 05, 2018)
Early days but on one tab a day I am absolutely ravenous so definitely something in this product