The Mutagenic Labz Inferno Stack is a good entry-level stack for those who have perhaps tried prohormones and SARMs in the past, and now looking to up their game with a stack. This combination Includes Halo, The Symbiote and Regen-T (Total PCT). We also highly recommended adding TUDCA Plus (not included) for liver support throughout your cycle.
- Ideal for: Bulking or Cutting, Lean Mass Gain, Strength, Power, Size, Endurance, Pumps and Vascularity
- No Bloating or water retention
- Does not aromatise
- Highly anabolic, mildly androgenic
- Cycle protocol: 4 weeks (8 weeks off)
- Requires post cycle therapy: Regen-T (included)
- Recommended cycle support: TUDCA Plus (not included)
- Please see our Guide To PCT (Post Cycle Therapy) for more information
Mutagenic Labz Inferno Stack produces Dry Gains
Mutagenic Labz Inferno Stack produces dry gains: a ‘dry’ compound (Halo) is included in this stack – produces lean gains with no water retention or bloating. Improves overall muscle definition, hardness, fullness and vascularity throughout the cycle.
What is Halodrol?
The Mutagenic Labz Inferno Stack is based on the prohormone Halodrol, which is a synthesized variant of our naturally occurring testosterone. It is similar in form and function to many of the other prohormones on the market but it has gained its notoriety in the bodybuilding world due to its low androgenic properties.
Halodrol amplifies the body’s muscle building, fat shredding and rejuvenation processes. In short, it makes you leaner, stronger and aids your recovery after brutal workouts.
Upon entering the bloodstream Halodrol binds to the walls of muscle cells and basically boosts the number of proteins those cells create. This added protein encourages the growth of muscle tissue which of course leads to bigger and stronger muscles.
Additional properties like it’s low weight and therefore its ability to travel swiftly through the system allows Halodrol to improve the body’s recovery time and can even help with inflammation and pain.
The Symbiote in Mutagenic Labz Inferno Stack
Mutagenic Labz Symbiote is a best-selling blend of the SARMs Ostarine (MK-2866) and Ligandrol (LGD-4033). If you want size, strength and minimal side effects, this is for you; a great alternative for those who don’t like prohormones but seek rapid gains.
- 10mg Ostarine
- 4mg LGD-4033
- 5mg Piperine for improved absorption
- Vegan-friendly (veggie caps are used for all Mutagenic Labz products)
- Great for bulking, cutting or body recomposition
- Enhances fat loss
- Promotes healing and injury repair
- Excellent as a bridge between prohormone cycles
- Great for increasing aerobic and anaerobic endurance
- Gains made are significant and noticeable
- Non-toxic to the liver
Mutagenic Labz Inferno Stack Side effects
As with all prohormones, you should treat Holadrol in the Mutagenic Labz Inferno Stack with respect, and that means understanding and accepting the potential hazards. If taken with a good liver and organ support, followed by a PCT, most (if not all) of these side effects will be avoided or greatly reduced:
- Loss of concentration
- Liver damage
- Increased aggression
- Increased hair growth/loss
- Acne and poor skin condition
We would highly recommend using TUDCA alongside Mutagenic Labz Inferno Stack, or any prohormone cycle to protect your liver and organs. TUDCA works by neutralising the toxicity caused by regular bile acids in the liver. Bile acids are elevated when our liver is exposed to toxins and as they accumulate they cause ever greater stress on the liver.