The Injury Repair Recovery Stack combines three of the best healing compounds on the market; MK-677, BPC-157 and TB-500. These compounds stimulate wound healing via various biological mechanisms and have synergistic effects when used together. Clinically developed to boost maximum recovery as well as healing together with adjustability, joint flexibility, and also protection against injury.
What is the Injury Repair Recovery Stack?
Unlock the power of regenerative healing with the Injury Repair Recovery Stack! This cutting-edge combination contains three of the most beneficial compounds on today’s market – MK-677, BPC-157 and TB500. By joining forces to stimulate wound repair via multiple pathways, this clinically developed stack maximises recovery while providing flexibility and protection from further injury.
Read our blog post for more information about TB-500 and BPC-157 Dosages.
Injury Repair Recovery Stack – Benefits of MK-677
MK-677 was developed with the aim of combating such conditions as muscle wasting, obesity and osteoporosis. This makes it an ideal candidate compound for researchers working on the effects of Grown Hormone levels and associated changes in physiology, muscle mass and changes to body mass index.
- Increases your levels of IGF-1 and HGH serum
- Boosts lean muscle mass growth
- Supports better fat oxidation
- Promotes faster recovery from training
- Supports good joint health and the healing of skeletal and connective tissue
- Increases bone density
- Tightens skin for more aesthetic skin texture
- Improves sleep quality and sleep depth
- Ideally used long term (minimum 3-6 months) for best results
- Stacks well with any other supplements including SARMs and prohormones
Injury Repair Recovery Stack – Benefits of TB-500
TB-500 is naturally produced in the body, in higher concentration at the site of tissue damage and supports the production of new blood and muscle cells.
- Increases muscle growth
- Increases endurance and stamina levels
- Decreases inflammation in joints
- Promotes hair growth
- Rapid healing of wounds
- Repair of tendons and ligaments
- Improved flexibility of joints
- Promotes the regeneration of blood vessels
- Repairs damaged heart tissue following a heart attack
- Heals ulcers and lesions (including stomach and intestinal ulcers)
- Protects and restores neurons after brain injury
Injury Repair Recovery Stack – Benefits of BPC-157
BPC stands for Body Protective Compound, and that is exactly its function. It was originally discovered to be a protective peptide within our gut and to have a healing effect in both our upper and lower GI tract.
Some of the world’s top researchers around the worldare working to determine whether BPC 157 contains life-changing properties.
The list of benefits is growing by the day:
- Useful adjunct to healing almost anything related to the GI tract
- Heals mitochondrial damage
- Accelerated healing of ligaments, bones, and tendons
- Reduces inflammation in autoimmune conditions like rheumatoid arthritis,
- Protects endothelium and the formation of scar tissue
- Improves brain health & mood
- Blocks long term effects of corticosteroid injections
- Stabilized production of certain hormones and neurotransmitters (eg. serotonin)
- Protection of the cardiovascular system
- Reduced drug-induced damage
- Better general body repair and wound healing
- Improved body’s response to allergens and viruses
Researcher Ben Greenfield has written extensively about both of them, featuring them in his new book Boundless.
“I’ve personally used peptides BPC-157 and TB-500 to enhance healing and recovery.
“…BPC-157 also accelerates wound healing and, via interaction with the nitric oxide system, protects endothelial tissue and builds blood vessels”
“…TB-500 can be injected in or near any damaged muscle site and sore or injured joint with surprising healing effects”