Last updated on March 16th, 2023 at 09:55 am
When it comes to SARMs results, there’s a huge variety of compounds to choose from and all have different strengths. Although SARMs are highly versatile, they do produce slightly different results, have different potencies and can be utilised in different phases for different goals.
So, what are the effects and benefits of different SARMs compounds?
SARMs – selective androgen receptor modulators – are the most exciting modern development in supplements, sweeping aside the need to even think about risking your health on illegal substances like anabolic steroids or prohormones. SARMs can give you some astounding results with little to no side effects, no hormonal suppression, and no known health risks.
SARMs Results: Before and After Photos
What exactly can you expect from taking SARMs? It’s all very well reading about the benefits and looking at other people’s before and after photos. Wouldn’t it be useful to know what to expect from the most popular SARMs compounds, so you can select the precise ones to get the physique you want?
Most SARMs have some effect on rates of muscle gain, the appearance of muscle, as well as on strength, training performance, and rate of fat loss. But they are all slightly different. How are the various SARMs different, and what can you expect when you take them alongside a good diet and regular training?
The Most Popular SARMs
SARMs Results From ACP-105
ACP-105 is one of the newer SARMs and has been researched in relation to treating bone and tissue conditions including osteoporosis and muscle wasting conditions. Although ACP-105 is not one of the stronger SARMs, it has powerful anabolic effects and is comparable in some ways to synthetic testosterone. However, it seems to have minimal suppressive effects on the body’s natural hormone levels which is great news. It is what’s known as a partial agonist.
ACP-105 results include strength gains, muscular endurance, and better muscle mass gains. It is known to be one of the weaker SARMs (for want of a better word), so don’t expect insane results – just visible, pleasing ones!
SARMs results to expect from ACP-105:
- Muscle and strength gains
- Improves the rate of fat loss
- Better muscle recovery from training
- Increased rate of muscle growth
- Improved blood circulation
- Non-toxic to the liver
Cardarine (GW-510516) PPAR Modulator
Cardarine is not actually a SARM – it is a PPAR-delta activator. This means it doesn’t directly influence the androgen receptors. Cardarine was initially researched for its fat-burning potential and further developed to potentially treat health issues around the heart and blood vessels. It is known to have a range of benefits for athletic performance and bodybuilding, including reduction of inflammation and increased fat-burning potential.
- Helps maintain good blood flow to the brain
- PPAR-delta activation increases fat burn and energy use
- May even reverse symptoms of metabolic syndrome including liver fat and triglycerides
- Lowers cholesterol
- Increases nitric oxide to minimise oxidative damage to blood vessel
- Lowers risk of heart disease
- Suppresses inflammation (another benefit of activating the PPAR-delta pathway)
- Encourages the liver to use fatty acids (to glucose) as energy which can reduce blood sugar
- Better development of muscle fibres for strength, endurance, mass
SARMs Results From Ostarine (MK-2866)
Ostarine has been researched for its potential to reverse the effects of catabolism in muscle-wasting diseases and the ageing population. It is still in the clinical trial stage, making it one of the SARMs more likely to be approved for clinical use. Ostarine is favoured by bodybuilders for its effects on muscle gain and strength gain with minimal risk of side effects.
SARMs results to expect from MK-2866:
- Increases muscle mass and strength
- Gives a dry, lean muscle gain appearance
- Supports better fat loss without muscle loss
- No water retention
- Better pumps during training
- Can reverse muscle loss (potentially when dieting in a calorie deficit)
- No known impact on hormone levels
- Beneficial for bone strength and bone density
- Can lower cholesterol and blood glucose
- May activate muscle satellite cells to help regenerate muscle tissue and connective tissue
- No need for PCT or liver support supplements
Results From Ibutamoren (MK-677) Growth Hormone Secretagogue
Ibutamoren isn’t a SARM but a growth hormone secretagogue that is known to stimulate your natural production of growth hormone to increase GH levels. By increasing the body’s secretion of GH, it also increases IGF-1 (insulin-like growth factor) both of which are key anabolic hormones. Ibutamoren binds to a part of the brain that plays a part in appetite.
- Increases growth hormone secretion
- Increases IGF-1
- Improves muscle mass gain
- Can reduce muscle loss during dieting phases
- Boosts ability to lose body fat
- Bone strength and bone density
- Can improve sleep
- Some nootropic effects for better cognition and mood
- May even help with hangovers!
SARMs Results From LGD-3303
LGD-3303 is one of the newer SARMs – don’t confuse it with LGD-4033 (Ligandrol). 3303 and 4033 do have similarities but you need to know the difference. Anecdotally, we hear that LGD-3303 is the stronger SARM and perhaps better for fat loss on a cut. LGD-3303 was developed as a potential for treating osteoporosis, and may be beneficial for treating loss of muscle tissue in older people.
SARMs results to expect from LGD-3303:
- Great bioavailability
- Minimal water retention
- Good choice for dieting phase (less water retention)
- No negative effect on androgenic organs
- Increases bone density and bone mass
- Muscular fullness and hardness
- Can help offset catabolism to retain muscle mass
- Increased endurance for training sessions
SARMs Results From Ligandrol (LGD-4033)
LGD-4033 is often called the most potent of the SARM compounds. It was developed to improve patients’ recovery from fractures, because of its effect on tissue regeneration and strength.
SARMs results to expect from LGD-4033:
- Muscle mass gains (good choice for a bulk)
- Fat loss (although may temporarily be masked by some water retention)
- Strength increases
- Bone density and bone strength
- Positive effects on catabolism including cachexia
- Can help retain muscle whilst dieting
- Increased sense of wellbeing and libido
Results From Stenabolic (SR-9009) REV-ERB agonist
SR9009 is not a SARM, it is a REV-ERB agonist. It mediates optimal metabolic function being described often as an exercise mimetic, or something which can provide similar effects as can be expected from exercise.
Stenabolic was developed for its effects on the circadian rhythm – it enhances REV-ERB (the proteins which stabilise our internal body clock). It has been shown to impact a number of health factors including anxiety, endurance, cholesterol, and inflammation. SR9009 has the ability to affect weight loss without dieting, according to a 7-day study on mice.
- Can impact the genes under circadian control
- Potential to boost fat burn and increase mitochondria activity
- “Turns off” the genes which encourage fat storage
- Potent metabolism booster and fat burner
- Enhances endurance and stamina
- Enhance REV-ERB activity
- Reduces fat and cholesterol
- Reduces inflammation
- Improves heart function
- Promotes wakefulness
- Combats anxiety
- Non-stimulant and non-hormonal
- Reduces levels of triglycerides and total cholesterol in the blood
- Muscular endurance for improved training performance
- Supports better mood and energy, reduces anxiety
SARMs Results From Testolone (RAD-140)
Testolone mimics testosterone but avoids the side effects of traditional testosterone supplements. It is being used in research for increasing muscle mass and protecting brain cells from degeneration.
SARMs results to expect from RAD-140:
- More anabolic than testosterone
- Anabolic to androgenic ratio of 90:1
- A great addition to a prohormone cycle
- Best for bulking cycles
- Improves libido and sexual performance
- Best SARM for muscle growth and size
- Reduces fat and increases muscle mass
- Ideal to enhance body composition
- Rapid muscle recovery
- A safer alternative to anabolic steroids
- No androgenic side effects such as male pattern baldness
- Excellent stacking potential with other SARMs and prohormones
- PCT required
SARMs Results From Andarine (S-4)
Like many SARMs, Andarine was developed for its potential to treat muscle wasting conditions and osteoporosis. It has been shown to increase strength, muscle mass, and bone density, muscle mass.
SARMs results to expect from S-4:
- Potent hardening agent for exceptional body re-composition
- One of the most researched SARMs in the industry
- Highly anabolic
- Preserves and improves lean body mass during diet phases
- Increases oxidation of fatty tissue
- No aromatization
- The ultimate SARM with an exceptional potency
SARMs Results From S-23
S23 is a new SARM, which has been found to trigger an anabolic response for a positive effect on muscle and bone and muscle tissue. A safer alternative to anabolic steroids, S-23 is extremely effective for burning stubborn body fat. Considered by many as a powerful version of S-4 (Andarine), S-23 is one of the best performance-enhancing drugs to harden muscle for a dry, grainy look.
SARMs results to expect from S-23:
- Increases both skeletal and muscle mass
- Promotes long-lasting muscle mass and endurance gains
- Ideal for muscle hardening
- Completely sets off catabolism in a calorie deficit
- Increases bone strength and reduces fat mass
- Improves libido in men and women
- Helps users to retain gains long after a cycle
- No bloating or fluid retention
SARMs Results From YK-11
YK11 is being talked about as a myostatin inhibitor which can boost physical and mental aspects of bodybuilding. It offers a lot of benefits without any apparent side effects.
SARMs results to expect from YK-11:
- Highly anabolic compound with fewer side effects than a steroid
- Enhances muscle mass via myostatin inhibition
- Increases muscle building with fewer side effects than prohormones
- No estrogenic side effects
- No hepatoxicity so safe to stack with another SARM or prohormone
- Faster muscle growth than any natural test booster
- Much improved recovery
Before you use any SARM, be sure to buy a reliable product from a trustworthy manufacturer and distributor. Always start with the lowest possible dose and asses your progress as you go along. Side effects have mostly been reported at high doses (higher than the recommended doses), or long cycles. Be smart and sensible, and you’ll reap the rewards of these incredible compounds.