Methystenbolone is one of the strongest compounds on the market, which makes it one of the most popular bulking compounds in the prohormone category. Where M-Sten stands out from the rest is the quality of lean muscle gain; its advantage is very little water retention, greater vascularity and definition. Another advantage of M-Sten is that it doesn't convert to estrogen. That means no problems "down below", either with performance or bladder.
What are the Benefits of Methylstenbolone?
Gains of an M-Sten cycle are impressive, with reported lean mass gain of up to 20 lbs in 3-4 weeks.
What you can expect from an M-Sten cycle:
- Dry gains - minimal water retention
- Doesn't convert to estrogen
- Boosts strength levels
- Helps promote the development of fuller muscles
- Considerable size and mass gains
- Allows you to train longer and harder, which means you get results quicker
- There are quite a few reports about 3% body fat reduction while gaining as much as 6 pounds of muscle in a 4-week cycle
How to Cycle M-Sten
Gearing up for lean muscle gain means you need to eat more and better than usual; your diet should be on point for best results. Drink lots of water - M-Sten is not liver-friendly. For the same reason, avoid alcohol, that's the last thing your liver needs on a prohormone cycle. Do it right and you'll be seeing results in the first couple of weeks.
We recommend 4 weeks on M-Sten initially, and no more than 6 for experienced users.
Depending on your goals, you can adapt your dosages - for cutting, lower dosages work perfectly, whereas for bulking, tapering up the dosage will optimise results. Here are a few protocols you might want to consider:
Newbie Users: 4-week cycle (42 capsules total)
Week 1-2, 1 capsule per day
Week 3-4, 2 capsules per day
Experienced Users: 4-week cycle (49 capsules)
Week 1, 1 capsule per day
Week 2-4, 2 capsules per day
Advanced Users: 4-week cycle (56 capsules)
Week 1, 1 capsule per day
Week 2-3, 2 capsules per day
Week 4, 3 capsules per day
- Recommended: TUDCA Plus (Liver Support throughout your cycle
- Recommended: Regen-T (Total PCT) run for 4 weeks after your cycle
Do I need to run PCT after a Methylstenbolone Cycle?
It's not just your cycle that matters; your Post Cycle Therapy is the phase that makes all the difference. Having a solid PCT protocol will ensure you keep your gains, restore your testosterone levels, balance your hormones and ensure you don't suffer from those 'post-cycle blues'. Run your PCT for 4 weeks - we recommend the Mutagenic Labz Regen-T (Total PCT).
Another little-known secret to the perfect PCT is bridging your prohormone cycle with SARMs.
Signs that show you need to pay more attention to your PCT:
- Feeling tired when you normally wouldn't
- Being more aggressive and not knowing why
- Lower sex drive
- Back pumps (taurine can help)
- Joint pain
What are the Side Effects of M-Sten?
It's not all good news though, but you knew that, right? M-Sten is pretty toxic, to avoid liver damage you're going to need a quality liver support such as Mutagenic Labz TUDCA Plus. M-Sten can affect your kidneys too; if you get dark urine while you're using, that'll be down to elements that aren't being metabolized by your body.
There's more. M-Sten can affect your blood pressure and cholesterol, so maintaining a good diet is critical.
Although it doesn't convert to estrogen, any prohormone will mess with your hormone levels, which means estrogen could be produced because of other factors.
The Mutagenic Labz Super Pump Shredding Stack includes M-Sten, Assimilation and Metamorphosiz.
- Ideal for: Lean Bulking, Cutting/Shredding, Strength, Endurance, Fullness, Huge Pumps, Vascularity, Lean Mass Gain
- No Bloating or water retention
- Does not aromatise
- Highly anabolic
- Cycle protocol: 4 weeks (8 weeks off)
- Requires post cycle therapy (PCT): Regen-T (not included)
- Recommended cycle support: TUDCA Plus (not included)
0 customer responses
You must be logged in to post a comment.
click here to log in